Auckland, New Zealand
Spine Conference 2018 aims to share new ideas and new technologies among the spine surgery professionals, physicians, scientists, doctors, university professors, researchers and students from areas of spine and spinal disorders to share their recent innovations and applications and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event. The sonference will also have a space for companies and/or institutions to present their services, products, innovations and research results.
Spine and Spinal Disorders is going to be the biggest conference dedicated to neurosurgeons, spine surgeons, spine researchers and neurology professionals, providing a premier technical forum for reporting and learning about the latest new generation technologies developed during the course of time along with discussing their applications. Events include hot topics presentations from all over the world and professional networking with industries, leading working groups and panels.
Meet your objective business sector with individuals from and around the globe concentrated on finding out about the latest research works, developments in the fields of Spine and Spinal disorders. This is the best chance to achieve the biggest collection of members from everywhere throughout the World. Conduct shows, disperse data, meet with current, make a sprinkle with another product offering, and get name acknowledgment at this occasion. Widely acclaimed speakers, the latest methods, strategies, and the most up to date overhauls in Spine and Spinal disorders and its new surgery techniques are signs of this meeting.
- Spine Biomechanics
- Spine Surgery
- Spine and Spinal Stenosis
- Non-operative Treatment for Spinal Disabilities
- Pathways of Spinal Pain
- Age Related Changes of Spine
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Spine in Sports
- Postoperative Rehabilitation
- Spinal Deformities and Malformations
- Spinal Fractures and Injuries
- Spine Radiology and Imaging
- Spinal Tumors and Inflammation
- Postoperative Complications
- Outcome Assessment in Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disorders of Spine
Who should attend?
- Research Scholars and Specialists
- Spine/Neurology Researchers
- Associations and Societies for collaboration and sponsorship
- Spinal Implants and Device markets and Companies for Exhibition
- Spinal implant makers and manufacturers can exchange ideas and to make collaborations
- Policy and decision makers with disciplines in the field of spinal device manufacturing
- Neurosurgeons, Chiropractors, Department Head, Professors and Students from academia in the research on Spine
- Industrial Leaders, CEO’s and R&D
For more information and to book, visit https://spine-disorders.neurologyconference.com/