10th International Congress on Early Onset Scoliosis and Growing Spine 2016
Thursday, November 17 and Friday, November 18, 2016
Hotel NH Utrecht
Program Co-chairs John B. Emans, MD and Michael P. Glotzbecker, MD invite you to beautiful Utrecht for the 10th ICEOS meeting.
Who Should Attend
This course looks into the growing spine and is designed for orthopaedic and neurological surgeons, fellows and residents who include pediatric spinal deformity surgery in their practices. Nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and physicians providing non-operative care of spinal deformities may also benefit.
Reduced Fee Registration Deadline: October 28, 2016
CME Learning Objectives
As a result of this activity, the participants should be better able to:
- Describe growth of the spine & chest growth, and how to make decisions on treatment of early onset spinal deformity;
- Diagnose and recognize the natural history of syndromes causing early onset spinal deformity;
- Describe and minimize treatment complications of infection and neurologic damage;
- Identify biomechanical issues of immature bone, vertebrae, and ribs which affect treatment of EOS;
- Describe pulmonary physiology as it relates to EOS.
The program will be presented in English.