CCN is designed to review neurosurgery in the most dynamic and interactive manner based on case management by leading world experts. The course in Poland will offer up-to-date literature reviews of both clinical and basic science in a non didactic style.
This course is mainly designed for Established Neurosurgeons and Senior Trainees. Seasoned neurosurgeons and Junior trainees will find this course as an excellent refresher and a practical review of neurosurgery.
The course aims to help participants focus on examination relevant topics, while deepening their understanding of materials through lectures, discussions and critique. It will provide an excellent preparation for challenging oral board exams such as the Royal College (British,Canadian), EANS and the American board exams or oral boards in your respective countries.
Included in the 2016 CCN Review Course
- Over 60 hours of case presentations and plenary lectures.
- Comprehensive & up-to-date neurosurgery literature review.
- Relevant neuroradiology and neuropathology lectures.
- Discussions of surgical approaches in real-life scenarios.
- Surgical approaches and anatomical video teaching.
Round table discussions on every area of neurosurgery.
- 95+ case scenarios discussed in a small group intimate format.
- 95+ hot seat scenarios; oral board exam preparation.
- Feedback and private assessment of performance summary.
- Each participant will have a profile with personalised data and study material.
- Real-time Interactive Voting.
- Educational and fun competitive games.
- CME credits for established neurosurgeons.
- Additional Social Networking Events.
- And MORE …
28 November – 2 December 2016
4th annual CCN Review Course
Location: The 2016 Comprehensive Clinical Neurosurgery Review will be held in Krakow, Poland. The course will take place at Hilton Garden Inn Krakow Airport Hotel, located just opposite the International Airport Krakow-Balice main terminal.