1 December 2016, CSRS Instructive course and annual meeting, Canada
The 2016 CSRS Annual Meeting is intended for practicing physicians, residents and fellows, both orthopaedic and neurosurgeons who have an interest in cervical spine disorders.
Meeting registration will open up this summer.
The 2016 online abstract submission website is open. Deadline May 2, 2016.
CSRS invites professionals interested in clinical and research problems of the cervical spine to begin planning for their involvement in the CSRS 2016 Annual Meeting.
A CSRS Customer Username is needed to log into the system.
- If you do not have a CSRS Customer Username, please email with your full name, mailing address, phone number, and we will create one for you.
- If you are a returning user, enter your CSRS username and password and then click on the “Login” button. Misplaced username – Contact office. Misplaced password – Click the “Forgot Password?”
- Please review the abstract Instructions and Guidelines before proceeding to submit.
- All authors must submit current financial disclosure information (as of March 2016) on the secured AAOS disclosure program website.
- Forward the disclosure link http://www7.aaos.org/education/disclosure/verifyuser to all authors prior to beginning your submission.
1 December 2016
CSRS Instructive Course and Annual Meeting
Venue: Toronto, Canada